An interactive template can be applied to any PowerPoint (or PDF) presentation in just a few minutes!
Five simple steps to use it:
1. Download and install (for free) the Impression FX Lite PowerPoint plugin
2. Download and unzip an archive with an Impression FX template.
3. Launch PowerPoint and open any of your presentations.
4. On the plug-in panel (the "Impression FX" tab appears on the right in the top PowerPoint menu after installation), click the "Load Project" button and select the project file "template_name.ifxl" in the unzipped folder.
5. Click the "Create Presentation" button (it will take 2-3 minutes to create).
You can change all the images used in this template to your own.