An interactive template can be applied to any PowerPoint (or PDF) presentation in just a few minutes!
Five simple steps to use it:
1. Download and install (for free) the Impression FX Lite plugin for PowerPoint
2. Download the Impression FX template (and unzip it if the template is in the archive).
3. Start PowerPoint and open any of your presentations.
4. In the plug-in control panel (the "Impression FX" tab appears on the right in the top PowerPoint menu after installation), click the "Load Project" button and select the project file "Template_name.ifxl".
5. Click the Create Presentation button (it will take a couple of minutes to create).
If the templates use extra images, you can change them to your own.
You can use all the templates, but some will be limited with the Impression FX logo in the lower right corner of the screen.
Standard license required (to remove the logo)
Business license required (to remove the logo)